Location: Exeter, CA
- Completes all safety training programs and follows all safety procedures required by Fruit Growers Supply Company. Supports all safe work practices and policies.
- Operate with strict adherence to SOP’s, GMP’s, Food Safety policies and procedures and trainings.
- Work within a team that produces and delivers products, chemicals, and equipment to citrus packing houses.
- Communicate within team and service technicians to meet customer needs.
- Production, delivery, and preparation of products, chemicals, and equipment as needed.
- Cleaning, maintenance, and service of production and delivery machinery, equipment, facilities, and vehicles.
- Participates in inventory and quality assurance sampling and testing.
- Accurate and thorough paperwork and record keeping.
- Receive and unload items, chemicals, and equipment.
- Required to operate mechanical equipment, forklift, pallet jack, assorted dollies, carts, electronic scales, compressors, and delivery vehicles.
- Communicate well with others in accomplishing assigned tasks/functions.
- Other duties as may be required.
Customary Education and Experience
- Two year degree in an agriculture or science related field is preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience or exposure in: production/manufacturing, standard safety programs, and citrus production/processing is desired.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver’s license. A current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) a plus. May be required to travel away from home as business dictates.
- Bilingual desirable (English/Spanish).
- Must be willing and able to lift 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
NOTE: This is a general description of the position and is not a full description of all duties. Specifics will be discussed at the time of any interview.
Email us with your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org