Location: Valencia, CA
The job of the Executive Assistant was established for the purpose/s of providing support to the FGS/Sunkist CFO and Finance Team including the Treasury Manager and FGS/Sunkist Corporate Secretary and Counsel.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of management presentations required by Finance and Legal Team.
- Manage vehicle lease program.
- Coordinate meetings and appointments, maintain schedule and manage travel itineraries for CFO and others.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with external and internal clients.
- Upload and manage documentation of FGS Board Portal (Diligent).
- Create and maintain electronic and paper files.
- Transcribe, format, input, type, edit and copy a wide array of text, data and graphics.
- Read, research and route correspondence; write letters and emails; reach out to contacts via telephone.
- Maintain contact details for FGS Directors.
- Prepare, distribute and organize documentation required for FGS annual meeting.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain and distribute certificates of insurance and assist in the insurance renewal process.
- Maintain email distribution lists.
- Manage state and other corporate filings.
- Coordinate the delivery of information required from insurers.
- Manage own time including regular and timely attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Maintains a neat work area, professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Back-up for Legal Assistant with regard to GRM (file storage and shredding) pick up and deliveries.
- Check meeting rooms to make sure there is enough seating.
- May run errands, order supplies and provide lunch or refreshments for meetings.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Minimum Educational and Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- Associate degree in related field.
- At least three years’ experience as an administrative or executive assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Outlook), with an ability to become familiar with Sunkist/FGS specific data platforms and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to start and complete assignments without direct supervision.
- Have superior organizational skills; be self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle competing tasks and prioritize.
- Experience with data entry, basic accounting skills, and online ordering programs.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential functions consistent with Sunkist and FGS standards, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with Sunkist and FGS standards, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to: talk, listen and speak effectively on telephone; read, write and understand written documents and policy;
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to type or otherwise work primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand or arm.
- Must be able to spend extended period of time viewing computer screen and/or operating a keyboard.
- Able to stand; walk short distances; pull and/or push; finger; grasp; reach; bend; stoop; kneel; crouch.
- Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken work levels.
- Visual acuity required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data, determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work, and observing general surroundings.
- Moderate Carrying – must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Fruit Growers Supply Company (‘FGS”) is a dynamic organization and is continually evaluating changes to meet the needs of its customers. The duties of FGS’ employees will change to reflect the changing needs of the Company. This job description, while highly descriptive of the representative duties of the position, is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties may arise which are not specifically written. It is expected that employees will follow all reasonable and legal instructions of their supervisor when asked.
Email us with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com