Fruit Growers Supply Company has a vacancy for an Executive Assistant, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
Job Location: Valencia, CA
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs a broad range of computer (including typing) assignments, some administrative duties requiring the exercise of discretion, and transcribing memos and information that may be highly confidential or technical in nature. Strong/expert background in Microsoft Word, including Track Changes functions required.
- Creates and edits PowerPoint presentations for Board and Management meetings. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint required, including animations, backgrounds, master slide creation.
- Must exercise considerable judgment and discretion in dealing with the Company’s directors and top-level management personnel.
- Transcribes correspondence and messages from handwritten notes which at times may be complex and technical in nature.
- May be required to support the COO in mailing notices of various meetings, taking minutes of board and committee meetings, converting audio transcripts into advanced drafts for final editing for mailings and corporate records. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word required, including Track Changes. Excellent grammar and spelling are mandatory.
- Maintains membership agreements and files, Corporate filings and UCC filings. Completes online submission of state-required reports.
- Administers the Company’s corporate insurance program by processing its insurance applications for its various lines of coverage, filing claims, and managing incoming Certificates of Insurance from third parties.
- Administers the Company’s fleet of vehicles by processing acquisition requests, lease proposals, lease documentation, registrations, insurance coverage and lease-end dispositions. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat required, including pivot tables and sort functions.
- May be required to generate the necessary documents relating to interest rates to members, banking compliance, price adjustments, dividends and allocations, and patronage refunds. Transmits/distributes to appropriate internal and external recipients. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro required.
- Handles multiple travel arrangements and keeps related records. Strong knowledge of web-based travel sites and strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook required.
- Schedules and coordinates executives’ time including appointments and meetings. Schedules and coordinate large and/or complex meetings and/or tours involving senior-level internal and/or external participants.
- Makes appointments with, receives and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Handles confidential files and mail. Routes documents for officer approvals.
- Other duties and special projects as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Customary Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in related field is preferred.
- Qualified candidate should have a minimum of three to five years executive assistant experience.
- Demonstrated computer skills. Must possess a strong/expert background in utilizing Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to transfer files into alternate formats i.e. Word/PDF; WebPages/PDF Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Excellent grammar and spelling are mandatory.
- Must be able to communicate in a pleasing and effective manner.
Email us with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com