Location Santa Paula, California
Primary Objective of the Position:
The individual will be responsible for overseeing the Operations Center within their respective district jurisdiction.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the respective district jurisdiction
- Directly supervises operation center supervisors, buyers
- Manages inventory levels between operation centers
- Oversees budgets and expenditures
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Responsible for the financial accountability of operations centers
- Develops and maintains processes relative to: retail/POS, customer service, inventory control, purchasing, quality, safety, shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for the implementation of all company policies and procedures. Reviews employee’s compliance and adherence to these guidelines. Directs all actions necessary to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for the safekeeping and maintenance of company assets and premises
- Will work closely with governmental agencies to ensure compliance to all government regulations
- Will be held responsible for Operation Center’s performance measured within corporate KPI’s encompassing financial, quality and safety metrics.
The performance of these responsibilities presumes full attention to:
- Complying with all the Company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the integrity of and professional image of the Company in dealing with other Company employees and customer representatives.
Minimum Educational and Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- A four-year degree in Agriculture, Business or a related field and/or ten years related work experience in Agricultural Sales/Customer Service and purchasing.
- Must have excellent Customer Service and Inter-personal skills and be able to deal with individuals in a positive and professional manner.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Power Point.
- A valid, unrestricted CA driver’s license.
- Proof of American citizenship and/or legal US work status.
This job may require the individual to perform the following in an 8 hour day:
1 to 33%
.25 – 3 hrs.
34 to 66%
3 – 5 hrs.
67 to 100%
5 – 8 hrs.
|Lifting/Carrying 1-10 lbs.||X|
Email us with your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org