We were created for growers, by growers in 1907. Today, our experienced and capable team, industry-leading wax, and cutting-edge machine capabilities help make us innovators in agriculture. We understand that as a packing house, it's not only important you exceed food safety standards, but also that your fruit wax protects, preserves, and makes your fruit look its best.
Multi-Use Spraying Unit
• Room sanitation
• Insect control
• Climate control
• Allows up to 4 fans with the option of a generator
Quiet Drive Brush Bed Systems
Conveying commodities across brushes in either fruit wax or washing applications.
• Offers variable speeds
• Increased on-stream time
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Noise reductions
• Can be made to fit any length or width
Precision Pulse Wax Application System
- Efficiently apply fruit/vegetable coatings to multiple commodities
- Provides uniform natural fruit wax applications
- Great for fruit packaging
- Environmentally friendly
- Remotely controlled capabilities
- Can be made to any length or width
The Postharvest Team
We are at the forefront of technology and efficient citrus handling practices thanks to our experienced team of service technicians, manufacturing personnel, laboratory technicians, and research and technical staff. We also regularly undergo internal research projects and collaborate with universities and state agencies to stay ahead of the curve. This is how we were able to develop the most innovative, efficient and environmentally friendly fruit coating applications and machinery around.
As a grower, you’ve got a lot on your mind. You rely on your equipment […]Read More