Location: San Joaquin Valley – Central Valley
- This individual will oversee the planning, organization and execution of all tasks involved in the irrigation department.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and project management related to irrigation projects that result in over 15 million in Sales.
- Responsible for leading and planning all facets related to the design applications
- This individual manages the generation of sales, bidding and estimate process for all new and existing business
- This individual will manage a group of individuals, provide coaching and necessary tools needed to perform their jobs while effectively managing performance
- This individual will be responsible for managing sales and expenses and understand the basic mechanics of a P&L
Customary Education and Experience:
- Oversees and supervises several members of the administrative staf
- Responsible for promoting, supporting and implementing safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Provides for the safekeeping and maintenance of company assets and premises
- Actively engages in developing and monitoring programs designed to enhance customer service and sales
- Four year degree in Agriculture or Business or a related field; or equivalent education and work experience related to agriculture or purchasing.
- Demonstrated ability to perform functions of a complex nature are highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office; Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook. Irricad/Autocad experience required
- A valid California driver’s license and a reliable automobile available for business use as required. May be required to travel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Requires effective and frequent interaction on an individual and group basis.
- Bilingual ability (English/Spanish) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of fungicide resistance assessment and management
- Being able to provide support, and advise for compliance for the export markets.
- Being able to provide advising on MRL’s requirements for the domestic and export markets.
- Being able to conduct efficacy tests with current and new materials to prevent and control decay.
- Knowledge of basic fruit physiology in cold storage, degreening rooms, etc.
- Other duties as may be required.
NOTE: This is a general description of the position and is not a full description of all duties. Specifics will be discussed at the time of any interview.
Email us with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com