Full Service Irrigation Services
Our professional and experienced irrigation staff will work with you to develop the smartest and most efficient type of irrigation system for your farm.Our irrigation design systems include pump stations, drip systems, filtration, linear and center pivot, solid-set sprinklers, and more
Serving Multiple Locations
Our Water Treatment Preventative Maintenance Program
As part of our irrigation system design services we offer a Water Treatment Preventative Maintenance Program to help you prevent costly repairs by maintaining a healthy commercial irrigation system. This program ensures unrestricted water flow to your crops, leading to maximum crop yield for you.
The Water Treatment Preventative Maintenance Program prevents the buildup of minerals and algae/bacteria organisms at the emitters in micro irrigation systems. This promotes longer system life and reduces premature replacement costs.
Our Water Treatment Preventative Maintenance Program services include:
- Free water analysis
- Monitor treatment drum levels, monthly
- Visual inspection of filtration for leaks and broken or missing items, monthly
- System pressures and flows if applicable, monthly
- Check sand levels in media tanks post irrigation season, or upon request
- Provide service report to include: metering pump calibration setting, drum size, system pressures, flows, meter readings, drum levels and dates serviced
System Reconditioning is an additional service available through the Water Treatment Preventative Maintenance Program
- Performed on systems showing signs of plugging, or prior to starting the maintenance program on existing irrigation systems
- Performed at the end of an irrigation season to clean out the system
FGS will visit your site a minimum of once per month during the irrigation season. We will routinely monitor, and report on your system to ensure optimum performance.
Hard-to-Find Irrigation Supplies
Our retail stores feature the hard-to-find commercial irrigation parts you need to build, expand, and maintain your system. Conveniently located throughout California and Arizona, our walk-in stores carry sprinklers, drip tubing, pipes, soil moisture monitors, emitters, flow meters, filters, emission devices, fittings, water tanks, drip irrigation, pumps and more –– all at competitive prices.
We also carry all of your favorite brands, including Amiad, Bowsmith, Bermad, Spears, Roberts, Cresline, Toro, JM-Eagle, Eurodrip, ADS, Netafim, Yardney, Lakos, Everfilt, Fresno Valve and Castings.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you’re ready to build the irrigation system design you’ve always dreamed of, let the experts at FGS design, install, and maintain your commercial irrigation project.